Film making courses
Film Making courses in Jaipur
Filmmaking Courses in Jaipur at Angel’s is a blend of – the art of storytelling, direction, screenplay, cinematography, finalizing the cast, estimating budget, deciding the shooting locations as well as aesthetics and much more. And who are filmmakers? No, they aren’t just directors, they are the creative minds that bring ideas to life, while developing an emotional connection with their audience – filmmakers are responsible for each and every element that goes into filmmaking.
Film Making Course Overview
Film Dimension and Packaging,
Processing and Printing
Films for Motion Picture
Motion Picture Cameras
Various Camera Test
Types of Film Cameras
Types of Digital filmmaking
Program Learning Outcomes
Students will learn about the production process
- The development of the final film will begin during the screenwriting session.
- In preparation of the shoot, students will:
- Write the final draft of the Screenplay
- Create a Story-Board for the Film
- Make Shot Divisions; shooting schedule
- Scene breakdown; Props and equipment required
- Make Props; Design and create sets
- Our professors will be present during the entirety of the shoot, constantly guiding the students and ensuring that the correct methods are followed.
- Roles/duties will be rotated regularly between students to allow them to experience all the different aspects of a Film shoot.
- The day after the shoot, students will sit with an editor and edit all the footage that was shot.
So if you are looking for the best film making courses in jaipur then Angel’s is a best option.
|Understanding Story Art & Science||4|
|History & context of cinema||2|
|Introduction to editing||4|
|Production design, planning||2|
|Direction – fiction & non fiction||4|
|Film Distribution & promotion||4|
|Career & Showreel Development||2|
|Total for the entire period of study||40|
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.